• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

You guys...I'm selling my whole collection of speedcubes for super cheap!

Hello Cubers!

Here's the ebay link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401731691440?ul_noapp=true

I'm selling my whole collection, and wow, it's bittersweet. I calculated a rough estimate of how much these cubes are worth, and it came out to be $350. And I'm starting the bid at $75...I'm hoping to really bless someone, who is already into speedcubing or is interested.

I got into speedcubing for a year or two, but now I've been out of it for a while. The giant 3x3 has Kevin Hays' signature! There are also included some custom mods, a GAN Air SM with lots of extra springs, a fisher cube, a 2x2x3, a 2x3x3, a Square-1, and LOADS more. Oh, and did I mention this collection has 2x2-5x5?? I also have both Angstrom lubes as well.

Now, I must mention that all of thesepuzzles are used, but they were kept in GREAT condition. If you have any questions, please let me know! You can also reach me at [email protected].

Happy cubing,
Carlin Schneider

Last edited:

3byMe

Are these the same ones on eBay and is the 2 hour timeframe gone?

Puzzle Cuber

The shipping cost is almost $100......that is practically a rip off. I sold twice the quantity of cubes and shipping came out to be around $25.....meanwhile you’re trying to charge more than your starting bid lol

3byMe

You can definitely ship for 25$ Get the priority boxes at the post office it’s only 25 for the biggest one

The shipping cost is almost $100......that is practically a rip off. I sold twice the quantity of cubes and shipping came out to be around $25.....meanwhile you’re trying to charge more than your starting bid lol
Someone else was concerned about this issue as well. I looked into it today, and it says that as long as you are in the USA, shipping is $13.10
I'm not quite sure where everyone is finding the $100, ultimately it's up to me to set the shipping price, and I would never charge that much, that would be unfair and a complete rip-off. Hope this helps??

Someone else was concerned about this issue as well. I looked into it today, and it says that as long as you are in the USA, shipping is $13.10
I'm not quite sure where everyone is finding the $100, ultimately it's up to me to set the shipping price, and I would never charge that much, that would be unfair and a complete rip-off. Hope this helps??
I'm sorry for the miscommunication, and I promise I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I'm very new to this whole ebay thing.
I just checked the post again and yes, the shipping price is only $13.10

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...

Puzzle Cuber

I played with the zip codes a bit. It seems like this might be relying on zone shipping; CA zip codes give < $20, CO zip codes give around $50; anything much east of the Mississippi seems to be $92.05 (which puts this out of my price range).
Which seems pretty unnecessary considering he’s based around the US and anything shipped within the US should be around $15