• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] YJ Yusu 4x4

What do you think of the YJ Yusu?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Above Average

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Average

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Below Average

• Poor

• Total voters

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Post your reviews and experiences of the YJ Yusu here. Please include in your review, how you set it up (eg. weight 4 from thecubicle), roughly how many solves you've done on it and a small comparison to other 4x4s (state your main 4x4). If you can't describe how the cube turns try finding the 3x3 most like it. The chances are, is that we know what the 3x3 will feel like.

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Alright, I'll start. Out of the box, the cube is very scratchy but that goes away after the first 20 solves. The feeling is now only slightly scratchy. The speed is not that great. Corner cutting forwards is okay, but reverse is non-existent resulting in catches, which cause pops. For me, my most common pop was the small internal piece on the inside. It would somehow just fly out through the centre pieces. The cube can still be solved without one though. Because of the very low reverse corner cutting, the pieces do catch on the centre pieces which can cause a centre piece pop. For me, this happens 1 in 10 solves and I only am a 1:30 solver. I've done around 70 solves and this cube is going to be main, only because I only have a ShengShou. Overall, my main problems are the catching, which results in pops, and the speed, which could be slightly faster.