• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ YuSu 4x4

plusCubed

WCA
2013CIAO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thread on MoYu's forum here: http://www.mofangluntan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=38113&mobile=2

Apparently the selling point will be its price: 25-30 RMB! So about $4-5, before shipping and stuff to the US. I'd estimate it will sell for about $10 in the US (for comparison, the YuLong is about $2-3 in China, and sells for $8 on thecubicle.)

The MoYu guy says the product has been designed and will probably go on the market in "2-3 months". They said the performance will be slightly worse than the AoSu, but still "a lot better" than other brands (I assume they're probably hinting at shengshou).

Last edited:

megaminxwin

Current Clock NR Holder
WCA
2010MACA01
Man, they're bringing out about 19 cubes every 12 seconds...

They said the performance will be slightly worse than the AoSu, but still "a lot better" than other brands (I assume they're probably hinting at shengshou).

Considering the price, I would have expected it to be worse than the Aosu, so that's fair enough.

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If it is better than a modded SS, I will definitely get it. The Aosu is a tad expensive for me. I wonder if this will bring down business for the Aosu though for people like me that don't want to spend $27 dollars for a 4x4.