• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] YJ Yupo 2x2

MoFoYa

Isn't there anybody else out there who absolutely loves this cube?

I have this cube and like it. I haven't used a lot of 2x2s though (I had a terrible SS before I got it.) Mine is getting a little gummy feeling; probably needs a good cleaning and some lube.

Last edited:
WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it's better than the Dayan, Mainly cause I hate the Dayan, the only 2x2 I think is even near the same league as the YuPo is the LingPo.

The yupo is almost as good as my NEW PLASTIC dayan so I'm guessing it's not nearly as good as an old plastic one. Since you say your yupo is better, I'm guessing you also have a new plastic dayan. What makes the dayan so good is that it's smooth and controllable. The lingpo is way too fast and scratchy, but the yupo is very smooth.