• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YJ Yufu v2M 7x7

WCA
2023FUKU01
Hmm... I was trying to decide between the YLM and the YJ YuFu but, thanks to your recent YLM 7x7 reveiew, it looks like I'll be ordering a couple of YuFu (YuFus? YuFi? YuFuses?) tonight.

Now, what should I do with that MoYu Ki-bi-lo-minx I bought...? :confused: :?

Thanks coach!
I have heard that both of them are not that great.

WCA
2023FUKU01
I have heard that both of them are not that great.
That's 9 times more than me.
What about cyclone boys G7? Do you think that it can be better than the ylm m and the yufu v2m after magnetization?

cyclone boys G7, cyclone boys G7 M (self-magnetized), yuxin little magic 7x7 (non-magnetic), yuxin little magic 7x7 M, YJ YuFu v2 M, how do they rank?

Last edited:

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What about cyclone boys G7? Do you think that it can be better than the ylm m and the yufu v2m after magnetization?
No idea as I have no intention of magnetizing one.

cyclone boys G7, cyclone boys G7 M (self-magnetized), yuxin little magic 7x7 (non-magnetic), yuxin little magic 7x7 M, YJ YuFu v2 M, how do they rank?
Dunno as I don't/won't own half of these.