• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] X Man Design Tornado

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Below Average

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LiquidDnB

YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the X-Man Design Tornado. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

• Where the puzzle was purchased:
  • When the puzzle was purchased:
  • Thoughts on the puzzle:

What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great cube, especially for fans of faster puzzles. Maybe my new main.

Last edited:

Drad

I bought the puzzle at thecubicle.us
I purchased the puzzle a week ago and broke it in with a avg of 100 and then lubed
I think it is an okay puzzle but it flexes a lot it pops every 20 solves and it locks up a lot with my turning style I recommend using heavy weight lube for it to make it more controllable.

Sion

I may be a little biased, but this was my main since February when I first got it.

I love the flexing on this puzzle, and it does help with my turning style. It takes a while to set this cube up, but it never disappointed me. I always liked cubes that were slightly abnormal in how fast they are, so getting this cube was a pleasant surprise. it rarely locks up on me, which is always a good sign. despite no squared off corners, this cube never really corner twists on its own.

Comparing this cube to what i heard about the yuexiao is sort of like comparing a hualong and an aolong v2.

TheBrutux168

WCA
2014WONG08
YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought this puzzle from speedcube.com.au a while back.

I really like this puzzle and it is my main. The feeling IMO is in the middle of all categories. Sort of buttery, crispy, smooth and sandy. I don't really find this puzzle to flex that much, the way I have it setup makes it quite stable. I don't find mine super fast either, it's slower than my Thunderclap which I can't really control. This is a perfect speed for me. I don't have too much catching issues with it, and it's quite fluid on me.