• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] X-Cube 4x4

Zarxrax

Wow, I never do the 4x4x4 because I just don't like any of the cubes I've tried. This cube looks awesome enough to get me interested to bother learning the parity algorithms.

xb27

WCA
2009CHEN37
YouTube
Visit Channel
I wonder. Could they use the X-Cube 4 mechanism in a X-Cube 6 product? It would make for a perfect 6x6 cube.
That has been driving me crazy! I know I'm going to hit myself as soon as I see the mechanism. I keep thinking about it, & I really can't find any other way then my modification.

I saw your video of V6 modification, its so smart of you to find this way to the V6 problem. But the pin is hard to use in mass production. Thats why V-Cube or YJ can not use it.
And finally it cost me three months to figure out the mechanism. I am so crazy to spend so much time on this instead of studying my school works. I don't know why. I wish I will pass all subjects. :)

mazei

WCA
2009AZRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
White cubes are just too bright for me nowadays. I can't use my once was main Type A white anymore(because of the white and also the fact that it is kinda bit too smooth, overshoots turns like nuts).

calekewbs

WCA
2011PUGH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't wait for this to come out. I was thinking about getting the mini QJ because I heard that it's the best out right now. Any idea on how long it will take for it to come out? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to wait.

mazei

WCA
2009AZRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't wait for this to come out. I was thinking about getting the mini QJ because I heard that it's the best out right now. Any idea on how long it will take for it to come out? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to wait.

Just get it. You won't regret it. Even if the X-cube comes out a week after you buy a mini QJ, doesn't matter.