• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

X-Cube 4 is Mass Producing Very Soon

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
good and he is still deciding where to sale it.
But he needs to hurry up if ppl want to get one before christmas, shipping could be slow, especially international

Yeah, he should hurry up. How hard is it to mass produce a product??

Oh wait, it IS hard.

Stop asking for news, it won't make it come any faster, just wait for him to post.

Last edited:

Kurbitur

^ what he said.

as it looks quiet like maru 4x4x4 in mechanism and it is claimed to be good Verde has or will ban it.

Zarxrax

The last that was stated was that the x-cube 4 will be released soon. Please don't start pointless accusations without anything to back it up.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I don't think the green man is going to like this
Ohno.jpg

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was being sarcastic. And if verdes is stopping production of dayan because the pieces are just similar to the v-cubes, then this thing wont ever be sold. which blows

Hard. Because I had my hopes soaring through the universe when someone on Youtube asked what the mech was, V Cube or...?
He said it had an X Cube mech, which made me :).