• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Worst feeling ever while solving?

Owen

Hitting the stackmat sensors with the sleeves of my sweatshirt.

Imperatrix

WCA
2010ALVA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The U and the top right corner of the L face exploding on me. This always happens with my 7x7. One time I was just about to get a sub 10 minutes on mine and the cube explodes midway while I was doing an A Perm so I'm like, "NO! NO D:" I put the cube back together again and solved the last bit and I ended up getting 15 minutes >_>;

Chaos2011

WCA
2009WARN01
Once while solving my V-Cube 7 on camera (which takes me over 20 minutes) after I just got done with the centers and i accidentally hit the space bar...

Then I tried it again a week later, the camera fell over and hit the space bar...

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
during one of my "morning solves" (untimed solves I do to loosen up my fingers before breakfast) I had a full LL skip. First ever, and probably last for the next few years.