• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Wolfpack Winter 2018 Competitors

Paul Landers

Down the stairs, jokes on you I have no stairs.
WCA
2017LAND05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone out there planning/going to go Wolfpack Winter 2018? This will be my 2nd Competition, and I'll be excited to see everyone there!

2x2: KungFu YueHun
3x3: Gans Air UM
4x4: Qiyi WuGue
Skewb: Moyu Magnetic Skewb
I don't know if I will be competing in Skewb, as I will be getting a Skewb on Christmas (or earlier (i won a $50 bet (crazy, right?)))

greentgoatgal

Um, it was a nice goat. Duh.

It was actually supposed to be an 7 hr round trip though. But then it started pouring down rain and the windshield wipers gave out. So we had to get that sorted out.

Paul Landers

WCA
2017LAND05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Um, it was a nice goat. Duh.

It was actually supposed to be an 7 hr round trip though. But then it started pouring down rain and the windshield wipers gave out. So we had to get that sorted out.
I had to do a 24 round trip (lol estimation, Florida traffic is trash) on SPRING BREAK. IN FLORIDA. AFTER DISNEY WORLD.

WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm probably going. I have a 2:30-3:00 hour drive, but it should not be that bad. What events are you competing in if you are going, I am competing in all of them.

Last edited:

Paul Landers

WCA
2017LAND05
YouTube
Visit Channel
What events are you competing in if you are going, I am competing in all of them.
2x2 (in question), 3x3, and 4x4 (in question)

I don't have a 2x2, since it broke, and I average 2 minutes on 4x4. I need a new 4x4, so it'll be REALLY hard to improve before Christmas.

Competing in all as well. I live in Raleigh so this is hype.
Looked at your singles, and nice first sub-10! Lmao, I'm still waiting for my first sub-20.

MCuber

WCA
2017HUMM01
Yes! I will be going, I plan on doing most of the events.
2x2: Sub-4.5 Average, TBD; GuoGuan Xinghen/QiYi WuXia
3x3: Sub-15 Average, MoYu WeiLong GTS v2 M
4x4: Sub-57 Average, Cubicle QiYi WuQue
6x6: Sub-4:15 Single, QiYi WuHua v1
OH: Sub-45 Average, MoYu WeiLong GTS v2 M
Skewb: Sub-8 Average, MoYu Magnetic

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
The competition is full and has been full for quite some time. No I will not make any exceptions :) You wouldn’t believe how many emails I’ve gotten asking for me to make an exception and allow them to register, from parents too.
Carolina Clock ‘Stravaganza is still open for registration.