• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
The rs3 super is a budget cube hence it’s cheap and blocky feeling, so In the long run I don’t expect it to replace the wrm.

Having said that I don’t believe there will be a new wrm this year as 3x3
hardware has basically peaked

Last edited:

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I currently main the WRM 2021 Maglev, im just wondering if there will be a WRM 2022, as surely Moyu will want it out before Christmas, and its November now. The pattern with their Pyraminx and Skewb was that they would release the Weilong, then the RS, but they RS3M 2022 is already out?
This cube is very much successful, I do expect to see the 2022 version and 2023 version of it sometime.

geargarcon

Just curious if anyone has any more thoughts/leads on this. I’m debating whether I should buy the 2021 model and CH corner core magnet kit or wait for the 2022 version where it will hopefully be included

WCA
2023HOWA02
SS Competition Results
Just curious if anyone has any more thoughts/leads on this. I’m debating whether I should buy the 2021 model and CH corner core magnet kit or wait for the 2022 version where it will hopefully be included
I don't think there will be. Black friday is today and Moyu wouldve released a cube before then to reel in the sales for christmas. I would reccomend Tornado v3 flagship/pioneer over the CH wrm but if you want the CH wrm then id get it instead of waiting.

geargarcon

I think I agree with you. I just ended up buying the WRM 2021 and the CH core magnet kit and it is amazing! If anyone is thinking of waiting or doing this, just go ahead and pull the trigger on the 2021 and the kit

Last edited:
WCA
2022ESPI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
I currently main the WRM 2021 Maglev, im just wondering if there will be a WRM 2022, as surely Moyu will want it out before Christmas, and its November now. The pattern with their Pyraminx and Skewb was that they would release the Weilong, then the RS, but they RS3M 2022 is already out?
i think you should now wait for the WRM 2023 tho

colliecuber

i think the super rs3m is a replacement for the wrm 2022 because it has 3 versions
idk i might be wrong
my theory with it is that they released an unfinished wrm in the form of the rs3m super 2022 because xmen designs released there flagship so they felt pressured into releasing a cube so they released the rs3 m 2022.