• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Why are cubers in India so slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akash Rupela

WCA
2012RUPE01
YouTube
akashrupela1
Dear Akash Rupela, I will definitely come in Feb to Delhi, St. Stephen's College for the MathSoc Championship. I hope to meet you.
Great to know, see you too :)

this right here makes me almost mad.
don't get me wrong,im a descent student and stuff like that,but whats the point of living if you don't have any joy in it?
is that even life?
speedcubing makes me happy,out of so many hours in the week i can set apart 3-4 for that.
ofcourse india is a whole different place,but from what i've read in this thread so far it seems like some sort of dystopia where they make kids into money making robots or smth
Of course i agree with you, there is not much point if you dont enjoy what you do but a majority(i feel better my parents are good with it) of parents here wont agree on that. Its just bad crowd mentality. Still, good thing is we are making steady progress, our records are much better than those stated in first post of the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.