• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Who's the best quarterback in the NFL right now ?

Who's the best quarterback in the NFL right now?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Eli Manning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peyton Manning

• Tom Brady

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Matt Ryan

• Robert Griffin iii

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Matt Schaub

• Drew Brees

• Jay Cutler

• Other

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

SpeedSolve

YouTube
Visit Channel
lol why is Jay Cutler on this list

I'm a Patriots fan, so I would say Tom Brady. (I know people will give me crap about that but I've been a Pats fan since I was 2. However, I do live in Colorado, and I do enjoy the Broncos, and Peyton has actually done quit a nice job this year. But if I had to choose who's the best right NOW, it'd be Aaron Rogers.

NBcuber

WCA
2012MADI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol why is Jay Cutler on this list

I'm a Patriots fan, so I would say Tom Brady. (I know people will give me crap about that but I've been a Pats fan since I was 2. However, I do live in Colorado, and I do enjoy the Broncos, and Peyton has actually done quit a nice job this year. But if I had to choose who's the best right NOW, it'd be Aaron Rogers.
I'm a redskins fan and RG3 is so awesome but I have to agree with you, Aaron Rodgers is playing like an MVP. You're right I probably should have put
Ben Rothlisberger or Micheal Vick.

Last edited:

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
I'm sorry to bump this but I haven't really been around the forums much but just saw this.
How is Ben Roethlisberger, who has played in 3 Super Bowls and is only 30, not in the poll?
Horrific omission.
Brady is the best but the fact that Schaub, Cutler, Ryan, and a rookie are on this and Ben isn't bothered me.
Thank you.

ajayd

Ryan, Schaub, and RG3 go off this list immediately! Bye!. Next, take off cutler. Can't win the ring. NExt, statistically, eli is the worst. Take brees of the list, he's elite, but he's still not in the super elite legue. This leaves us with Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Brady. Manning is the greatest reg season qb ever. Brady has 3 rings. Rodgers has the best numbers over the past few years. I can't really decide, so I'll go with the guy that has the most rings...Brady. Tom Brady, but you cant go wrong with the 3