• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which of the three main cubing brands are your favourite and best.

Which of these brands are your favorite?

• GAN

• MoYu

• QiYi

• Other (respond your favorite)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WCA
2019NAIR09
As we all know there are three major speedcubing brands that we are familiar with, these brands are; GAN known for its high price and outstanding innovations in cubing hardware; MoYu known for being an all around balanced set of price and performnace; and QiYi which most popular for its Valk line of flagships.

I know there also other big brands in cubing such as YJ, Yuxin, and Dayan but I personally don't think their cubes come in par with with the other three brands I just talked about but I will still have an 'other' option for those who do not agree.

As we all know there are three major speedcubing brands that we are familiar with, these brands are; GAN known for its high price and outstanding innovations in cubing hardware; MoYu known for being an all around balanced set of price and performnace; and QiYi which most popular for its Valk line of flagships.

I know there also other big brands in cubing such as YJ, Yuxin, and Dayan but I personally don't think their cubes come in par with with the other three brands I just talked about but I will still have an 'other' option for those who do not agree.
Technically Moyu is a sub brand of YJ

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd say YJ has had a greater impact than any of these companies in the last year or so, and they definitely have the best hardware for the most events out of these 3

WCA
2022WEIP01
Gan and YJ dominate the market for best WCA puzzles. Moyu is quite good for budget cubes but gan is best for 2x2, 3x3, mega, pyra, skewb. YJ for 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and square-1, Moyu 4x4 and....................................
Qiyi clock

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Gan and YJ dominate the market for best WCA puzzles. Moyu is quite good for budget cubes but gan is best for 2x2, 3x3, mega, pyra, skewb. YJ for 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and square-1, Moyu 4x4 and....................................
Qiyi clock
If you think Gan is best for megaminx, I’d like to know what you’re on. (and I would normally put a joking emoji here, but that doesn’t seem to be an option anymore :/ )

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know there also other big brands in cubing such as YJ, Yuxin, and Dayan but I personally don't think their cubes come in par with with the other three brands I just talked about
**cough cough** DaYan Mega, Tengyuns and Guhongs **cough cough**
**cough cough** YJ MGC line and Yu-something line **cough cough**

I personally like QiYi and YJ because their cubes are dirt cheap yet amazing

my first ever was a Yuxin 3x3
after that a Gan air SM but that turned out to be horrible bec. of a defect
then the Rs3m 2020 which also was defective
then i tried my friends Valk 3m which i loved so I'll go with QIYI

YouTube
Visit Channel
I like Moyu a lot, especially since their flagships are getting cheaper. But YJ also competes for my favorite because they've released a lot of new cubes in the past 2 years, especially the MGC line. Gan is well, good, but WAY too expensive. I guess it's worth it for the innovations they've made in their cubes, but yeah. QiYi is also very good, but why did they choose the textured plastic? It feels really weird on cubes. XMD is going places, as shown with the release of the Tornado V2.