• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where to buy stackmat timers?

tecnikal

Anyone in Toronto know where to buy the entire set or just the timer alone?

Online options if anything??

**I tried to search but nothing came up for Toronto so i made this thread**

Sorry if it's a redundant question

Last edited:

krazaeda

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yesterday I ordered on www.kidology.org but since they sent me an email afterwards stating that the shipping to France would be 33 dollars, which would make 63 dollars total for a stackmat, I canceled the whole order and now I'm basically looking for another place to buy. The American Speedstacks site sends me to the German one, but the German site is waaaay to expensive.

Crossed

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got the same experience as krazarda. It's not easy to buy a stackmat timer when you live in Norway. Is someone finds a site that ships to Norway and isn't too expensive.

WCA
2009JOHN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
After going to http://www.speedstacks.com/ push the Shop button on top, then push Online Store then scroll down to Competition Timer. It is $20.99. You might want the mini-mat if you don't have a mouse pad to drop your cube onto.

I didn't navigate that site well and ended up buying the big package that included the silly cups, huge mat and carrying case. (The case is nice, but I don't think I needed it that bad.)

Last edited:

CharlieCooper

Premium Member
WCA
2007COOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if anybody in europe needs a stackmat, they are available for purchase in the full set with 12 cups and the mat/case. they are the black timers and cost £14.99 in shops at the moment, i can quite easily, and will happily go and purchase one and send however much of it you want to you, provided you cover shipping costs and of course of the item.

it will probably take two or three days to reach you, i recently send a package to hungary for olivér perge and it took under 48 hours!

Vulosity

YouTube
Visit Channel
8a7) The Stackmat timer (at least Generation 2) must be used for time measurement.

It doesn't need a data port. You'd only need a data port if you want to hook it up to a timer display.

poorshooter

when i browse the speedstacks.com for australia, it says page under construction. hahaha, this sucks
is there any significance whatsoever between using a computer based timer and a stackmat? i want one, but i dont think i need one