• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

where can we buy F2 stickers??

JL58

Don't you have to cut cubesmith stickers? The corners are extended to far don't they?

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Cubesmith stickers will curve around the edges a tiny bit, but cutting them isn't necessary. I'm using them on my F-I right now. I asked Cubesmith's Chris Liccardi and he mentioned he would look into making different sized 3x3 stickers, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe if more people asked him to he might look into it harder.

The stickers that come with the new Type A's (A5) are also smaller and will fit on the Type F's, if you happen to have some lying around. I don't know if those stickers are sold separately from the cube though.

D

Deleted member 2864

I did find this ebay seller that makes his own stickers designed just for rounded cubies.

chris410

I have the cubesmith stickers on my F-II and they do not peel. However, you could also take a razor and shave them off carefully after you have them on the cube.