• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where can I buy Stackmat timers?

retr0

I saw a website recently that only sold Stackmat timers, but using the search feature (on this site at TP) I couldn't find it.

Could anyone find me this site or link me to other sites that sell them cheaply? eBay is not an option. I already looked and don't really want to buy the cups or bag too. I'm in the UK.

thanks.

Last edited:

ISuckAtCubing

I want to buy a timer also, buy the shipping is so expansive, $9.98, is there anywhere that has a cheaper shipping?

retr0

Ah, forgot to mention I'm in the UK. I know there's a speedstacks UK store and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them about shipping speed. I'll edit my first post with the UK info.

retr0

Tyrannous - I noticed them on puzl, but they're out of stock atm.

Musli4Brekkies - Ah, so shipping's fast? That's cleared up my problem there.

Thanks guys, I'll be ordering off the speedstacks UK store on Friday :)

Viktor

Hi!

I'm new to this site but I found a site in China where you can get one for 27 bucks and there is free shipping. I am thinking about buying one but so far I have been using cubetimer.com, is 27$ to much?
The site is called www.popbuying.com
//Viktor

PHPJaguar

Hi!

I'm new to this site but I found a site in China where you can get one for 27 bucks and there is free shipping. I am thinking about buying one but so far I have been using cubetimer.com, is 27$ to much?
The site is called www.popbuying.com
//Viktor

From what I've heard, PopBuying is a legitimate site. Sounds like a good deal to me. Does it include cups, or is it just a timer and mat?

And although I'm new myself, welcome to the forums!

chris410

I bought one from "donaldteel" on Ebay, he was excellent to deal with.