• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When will you stop cubing? (If you do)

Will you stop cubing?

• Total voters
WCA
2012SORI01
YouTube
natezach728
I almost had to quit 2 years ago because of some stuff. But now that I learned I don't have to stop cubing, I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Obviously I won't compete as hardcore later in my life, but I'm fairly sure I won't completely stop.

Like Rowe said, I'll probably never 100% quit, but I certainly won't be going as hardcore as I am now when I'm in my late 20s or just whenever I lose that drive to practice. For now though, I've still got a fair few personal goals to go for in cubing.
it'll definitely happen before late 20s lol

I started in the 80s when the original cube came out and never really stopped. Finally got a decent cube (or five) last year and learned a proper method. Not stopping now! :)

Absolutely never! It's the most satisfying thing I've ever done and it benefits my mind and I'd never want to throw that away. It's a very significant part of my life. It's like my best friend. I won't stop at least until I die.

WCA
2019POTO01
I'll probably not stop cubing. I don't want to stop cubing, because gaming is boring for me and is not that good. If I go back from cubing to gaming, then I will just become the pleb I was, then I will just become gameholic which will affect my life. Plus cubing is the only thing I can really do when I am at home, plus I can't really do much.