• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When do you think the first sub-1 min 6x6 mean will happen?

trgiatuan

Max Park has just had a sub-1 min 6x6 single! When do you guys think the first sub-1 min 6x6 mean will happen? I personally think it will happen in 2025.

Nevan J

WCA
2022JAIN05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it will take probably atleast 4 to 5 years, for any cuber to reach that level of lookahead like max and then needing to learn a MEGA amount of algs, or if u just say max, he'll probably take 2 to 3 years

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
Max Park has had his focus on 6x6 for the last month and now that's he gotten the WR down to sub -1, I think he's going to lay off the practice and shift his focus to 3x3. On that note, i think Tymon will begin grinding 6x6 and it'll start of with him getting the second ever sub-1 6x6 solve, then he gets the mean. It'll happen next year.

Last edited: