• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What's your PB 3x3 single?

1 minute. I've been learning roux and while I know 2lcmll pretty well now, my block building is really average (I always use blue on left) my goal for this year is to break 30 seconds. (Learning the 49 algs might be a bit hard but I'll eventually try)

Duncan Bannon

1 minute. I've been learning roux and while I know 2lcmll pretty well now, my block building is really average (I always use blue on left) my goal for this year is to break 30 seconds. (Learning the 49 algs might be a bit hard but I'll eventually try)

I don’t use Roux, but I would use 2 look CMLL and Intuitive L6E. Then once your around 30seconds mabye learn full CMLL. Is that right @TDM

Arjun krishna

In my opinion CFOP is much more intuitive and easy I learned the full method(advanced CFOP) in just 2 months.After less than 1 year I was doing like sub 40.Now I am like sub 30 mostly below 30 secs. And my PB is 19.38 secs

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don’t use Roux, but I would use 2 look CMLL and Intuitive L6E. Then once your around 30seconds mabye learn full CMLL. Is that right @TDM
Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to wait until an arbritrary time before moving on to learning something new. Once you're comfortable with something, move on to something more advanced. It's never too early to learn anything!

TDM and Baron I know 2 look cmll as I said in my post, I know my lse and block building is definitely a problem. My recognition of which alg to use etc is pretty good now.