• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] What's up?

One Jump Man

Hey, I'm One Jump Man. I've been cubing for many years, and I thought it would be fun to get more active in the community. My main events are 3x3 (I average 18 seconds w/ roux) and 4x4 (45 seconds w/ yau). I also love designing puzzles. I have a couple originals and lots of ideas :)
Besides cubing, I also love linguistics, and I play the guitar a little. I'm looking forward to being part of the forum!

C

Cubinwitdapizza

Wow, your really good at 4x4 for only being 18 on 3x3! Welcome to the forums!

WCA
2019HADA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey, I'm One Jump Man. I've been cubing for many years, and I thought it would be fun to get more active in the community. My main events are 3x3 (I average 18 seconds w/ roux) and 4x4 (45 seconds w/ yau). I also love designing puzzles. I have a couple originals and lots of ideas :)
Besides cubing, I also love linguistics, and I play the guitar a little. I'm looking forward to being part of the forum!
This is unrelated, but One Jump Man as in mario? or as in the father of mario and luigi.

for some reason i know that jumpman was marios original name...

One Jump Man

Welcome. How are you so fast at 4x4 with 18 avg on 3x3?
Um, I guess I do it a lot more? Idk. I know that's not typical, but they are very different, especially since I don't use cfop for 3x3. If I did, I can see how my 4x4 f2l would help my 3x3 be faster, but as it is there isn't much correlation between the two

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Welcome!

Um, I guess I do it a lot more? Idk. I know that's not typical, but they are very different, especially since I don't use cfop for 3x3. If I did, I can see how my 4x4 f2l would help my 3x3 be faster, but as it is there isn't much correlation between the two

So I guess you solve with CFOP for 4x4?

LOL you're like Dale Palmares who is the fastest active ZZer in the world, who mains it for 3x3, but his main event is 7x7 and he uses CFOP for that.