• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What method do you use?

What method do you use?

• Fridrich

Votes: 96 68.1%
  • Petrus

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Roux

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • VH

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ZB

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

I'll just state "OTHER" as I was using a F2L beginner method and now I'm 100% focused on Heise since chatting about some FMC stuff.

Malachai

I'm using Fridrich, and have learned all the OLLs and PLLs, but my times are still consistently just over 30. Been working on that F2L, but my look-ahead is total crap.

Smartyy

is Heise any good for speedcubing? or is it simply just a method to solve to cube (aimed for fewest moves) ?

Neutrals01

WCA
2009JOON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just started fridrich 4 days ago, currently using fridrich f2l + edge orient ll + corner orient ll + pll (learned all pll..still working on oll,but kinda lazy because only faster by an average of 5~6 turns but with 57<already know 9>, so 5~6 turns for 48 algorithms is...). Still suk in my f2l and pll though, but I love fridrich because my average time for my previous beginner method was average 10 of 12 57.25(practiced around 3 weeks+) but after 4 days of practicing semi-fridrich, managed to get average 10 of 12 47.97.

anyway, I don really know what is Heise or ZZ method.Still new to cubing and don know about all the methods there is.

Last edited:

not_kevin

WCA
2008YOUN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
LBL is simply layer-by-layer; probably the style you got 57.25 on. Heise is a blockbuilding method that is pretty cool (I epic-fail at it, 'tho), and ZZ is an alternative Fridrich style which uses the fourth F2L to orient corners (correct me if I'm wrong; I didn't really read it very well).

Status
Not open for further replies.