• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What kind of musical instrument can you play?

What instruments do you play (If any?)

• Piano

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Woodwinds (Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, etc.)

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Brass(Trumpet, Trombone, etc.)

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Percussion(Drums, Cymbals, Vibraphone, etc.)

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • I don't play an instrument

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
YouTube
Visit Channel
Explain why people usually choose bari over alto. And why do a lot (from what I've seen) really enjoy tenor as well? I'm a flute and alto player btw

Most people say it probably just as a novelty factor because it is such a low and interesting instrument to a non musician...but the reason I love it is because of the sound! I love the low and barky sound of it. Also because my favorite sax players are usually bari players.

Explain why people usually choose bari over alto. And why do a lot (from what I've seen) really enjoy tenor as well? I'm a flute and alto player btw

And the tenor is the most common jazz saxophone.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpeedPube

Piano. Badly.
I just mess about on my Yamaha thing from time to time, haven't played for over a year though. :d

I can play the mouth organ too :D

JoeyNyan

Piano, flute and trombone....
I think i've just realized that I play a rather odd selection of instruments...

but Jazz all the way!!

Branflakeftw

Guitar, Clarinet, and some Piano!! I was first chair clarinet in band with 40 other members of the clarinet section! I also played guitar in my school's jazz band. Guitar is definitely my favorite.