• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What are your other hobbies?

YouTube
Visit Channel
I enjoy touch-typing, it helps my finger dexterity and it's just fun, I don't know if it's a hobby or not but I do go on websites like Typeracer a lot.

P.S I support Liverpool and it's quite cool that you support man city from Australia, hope you get to go to a game one day!

I enjoy touch-typing, it helps my finger dexterity and it's just fun, I don't know if it's a hobby or not but I do go on websites like Typeracer a lot.

P.S I support Liverpool and it's quite cool that you support man city from Australia, hope you get to go to a game one day!
My guy have you ever heard of nitrotype

ChiefsCuber15

I like reading and collecting all sorts of things like sports cards, coins, and foreign money. I also love Harry Potter.