• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

what are ur maglev 13 settings?

slow tps

I like maglev distance(gear) at 5, ring at 3, and magnets at 3. Fast but stable.

Hana_n

WCA
2009DAVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
3 and 3, and corner magnets at 2.

Good overall stability, but I found that corner magnets >3 was making the cube feel clunky so that's why they're at 2. Also about 3 drops of Silk specifically applied to the internal grooves of the edges helped smooth it out and slow it down just a tad.

duckycubing

o i use 3 and 3 also but the magnets at 4 cuz if i use something like 2 i overturn hehe
3 and 3, and corner magnets at 2.

Good overall stability, but I found that corner magnets >3 was making the cube feel clunky so that's why they're at 2. Also about 3 drops of Silk specifically applied to the internal grooves of the edges helped smooth it out and slow it down just a tad.