• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weston-super-Mare Open 2012 (UK)

Would you come to the Weston-super-Mare Open 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've ordered 20 maru lube 10ml bottles and they've arrived. You can buy only one from me at the competition. However you can win one if you break a national record in this competition. But if you've already bought a bottle from me then you cannot win a bottle, after breaking a national record. So you can buy one if you don't think you will break a national record or you've finished all of your solves for the competition. But perhaps I will not have any more bottles by then :p

So get practising :)

I might do the same thing at UK open and buy even more bottles...

cubersmith

WCA
2011SMIT04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've ordered 20 maru lube 10ml bottles and they've arrived. You can buy only one from me at the competition. However you can win one if you break a national record in this competition. But if you've already bought a bottle from me then you cannot win a bottle, after breaking a national record. So you can buy one if you don't think you will break a national record or you've finished all of your solves for the competition. But perhaps I will not have any more bottles by then :p

So get practising :)

I might do the same thing at UK open and buy even more bottles...

Exciting!

Cube-Fu

WCA
2009WILL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Boo-hoo! I can't afford to go, another competition passes me by, because I'm poor ... boo-hoo. Sorry to my friends who wanted to meet up (especially Matt) Boo-hoo!

samehsameh

sorry i couldnt attend my car needs an MOT test and ive been spending too much money just to get it through that and the train would have cost £153 and as much as i enjoy cubing i aint spending that on a train, ever.