• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weston (not Lexington) Spring 2016

cubingandjazz

WCA
2011SCHU06
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://union.cubingusa.com/lexingtonspring2016/index.php

Events:
2x2 (2 Rounds)
3x3 (3 Rounds)
4x4 (1 Round)
5x5 (1 Round)
7x7 (1 Round)
3x3 One Handed (1 Round)
3x3 Blindfolded (1 Round)
Pyraminx (1 Round)

I said on the Lexington Fall 2015 announcement thread that this competition (in the spring season) would be Matthew McMillan and my last competition as co-organizers in greater Boston (we will both start university next year in different areas of the US). Actually, we are planning one more as well. Funds from this competition will go towards our last one (stay tuned!)

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A 115 PERSON CAP. ADDITIONALLY, NO REGISTRATIONS OR PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR, NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL COMPETITORS MUST REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE. UNFORTUNATELY, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED TO COMPETITORS WHO REGISTER AND ULTIMATELY CANNOT ATTEND THE COMPETITION.

Hope to see you there!

cubingandjazz

WCA
2011SCHU06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registration is now full. Unfortunately, if you don't see your name on the registration list, you will not compete. As stated before, we cannot give refunds to any competitors who are on the list but cannot attend.

We can't wait to see both new competitors and familiar faces at the competition! Let me or Matthew McMillan know if you have any questions.