• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

want a rubiks diy?

ductape98

hey want a rubiks diy but cant order one? put a d core in a type (A) titen the screws ALOT and it feels just like a rubiks diy!

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey want a rubiks diy but cant order one? put a d core in a type (A) titen the screws ALOT and it feels just like a rubiks diy!

Hey, want a Rubik's DIY but can't order one? Put a D core in a Type A, tighten the screws a lot and it feels just like a Rubik's DIY.

Do you even own a shift key? The least you could do is run spell check on the mess that you type up. I'm not usually this picky about grammar and spelling, but you manage to make yourself known for lack thereof. Why do you never put any effort into anything you type?

Cuber2112

I dissagre with this on so many levels. rubiks DIYs are way faster but they also pop A LOT. I would never compare the two together.

ductape98

Well I like the type a with d core better because for some reason my d with a core pops allot. and comes unscrewed. it not very fast and sometimes pops for almost no reason. if there's a way i can fix it tell me! btw i'm using d screws. btw im using the d screw/spring structure. Also it's not "crispy" like people say but my a with d core is.

Last edited:

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Hey, want a Rubik's DIY but can't order one? Put a D core in a Type A, tighten the screws a lot and it feels just like a Rubik's DIY.

Do you even own a shift key? The least you could do is run spell check on the mess that you type up. I'm not usually this picky about grammar and spelling, but you manage to make yourself known for lack thereof. Why do you never put any effort into anything you type?

Pcharles, stop complaining about every little thing!

Gees, you will make everyone leave, just like you drove Pcwiz out.
Yes you are extremely picky about everything. Every post that you make is badmouthing someone.

Back on topic, there is a difference between every cube, and if you think a cube feels the same as another one, that is your opinion.

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yes you are extremely picky about everything. Every post that you make is badmouthing someone.

Back on topic, there is a difference between every cube, and if you think a cube feels the same as another one, that is your opinion.
Yes seriously. As long as you can understand it easily, it's okay. He makes mistakes that are trivial in affecting the meaning of the sentence. To be honest, I barely notice the mistakes, because people do that all the time.

Okay okay you can argue with me that he should still be told type correctly because he has a reputation for being a hard to understand typer. Well at least be nice about it. You want to have a bad reputation on this forum for being picky for little mistakes that don't change the meaning of the sentence?

Last edited:

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yes seriously. As long as you can understand it easily, it's okay. He makes mistakes that are trivial in affecting the meaning of the sentence. To be honest, I barely notice the mistakes, because people do that all the time.

Okay okay you can argue with me that he should still be told type correctly because he has a reputation for being a hard to understand typer. Well at least be nice about it. You want to have a bad reputation on this forum for being picky for little mistakes that don't change the meaning of the sentence?

I'm not asking for much. I'm just asking for him to reach over and hit the slightly larger key that reads 'Shift'. If he doesn't have pinkies, and can't sit down for more than a few minutes a day to type these things, then I understand. But, how much time does it take to reach out the smallest finger on your hand and capitalize what you need to? How about reaching down to hit the '.' key?

And on the matter of Pcwiz, he's still around. He shows up occasionally to bash me, you just have to look around.

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not asking for much. I'm just asking for him to reach over and hit the slightly larger key that reads 'Shift'. If he doesn't have pinkies, and can't sit down for more than a few minutes a day to type these things, then I understand. But, how much time does it take to reach out the smallest finger on your hand and capitalize what you need to? How about reaching down to hit the '.' key?

And on the matter of Pcwiz, he's still around. He shows up occasionally to bash me, you just have to look around.
Yes, you're right, you're not asking much. However, you're asking stuff that is unnecessary IMO

Well you have a good point, but next time you should be nice about it ;)

ductape98

the only person i know who cares THAT much about capitalization is my 75 year old l.a. teacher.

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
the only person i know who cares THAT much about capitalization is my 75 year old l.a. teacher.

How about your parents that want you to apply what you want to learn? What about any little siblings that you'll set an example for? Any older siblings that want to make sure that their little bro is mentally A-OK?

I'm barely asking for you to do anything. Just reach over with your pinky and hit the Shift key whenever necessary. There is even one on each side so you can pick whichever one you like. If that's too much, the least you could do is tell me why you don't capitalize or punctuate.

hawkmp4

Lay off pcharles. He's just askign 4 type tath ins't so hard to readdd11!!!
The incremental time it takes to hit the ****ing shift/"." keys is so minimal, and I would actually respond to the original poster instead of passing him off as illiterate.

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lay off pcharles. He's just askign 4 type tath ins't so hard to readdd11!!!
The incremental time it takes to hit the ****ing shift/"." keys is so minimal, and I would actually respond to the original poster instead of passing him off as illiterate.

The fact that the time it takes to hit those keys is so mininal is why I'm asking him to start putting some effort into his posts. I'm not asking him to carry out some monumental task like going through all his posts and editing them to the point of flawless English.

Crickets

It took me forever to make sure this was right. and really my parents or siblings dnt look at wat i type or how i type it and all that jazz

hawkmp4

It took me forever to make sure this was right. and really my parents or siblings dnt look at wat i type or how i type it and all that jazz
Your parents and siblings also don't have a million other posts they could read besides yours. Even if it takes "forever", I'm more inclined to read someone's well thought out, grammatically correct post than someone who essentially took a **** on their keyboard, leaving a mess of letters (and occasionally spaces) for us to decipher.