• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Vote and discuss] Who will beat Maskow's 41/41 first?

Who(except Maskow) will beat 41/41 officially?

• Total voters
Maskow is still on the waiting list for that comp. He will get the WR if they register him in time.
Also Kamil is going there, he will probably get WR5-WR2.
Because the lists are updated every Monday. Also, if hr secures it this comp, he might do something ridiculous for Worlds.

U

Underwatercuber

I think the first to beat Maskows 41/41 wont have WR because Maskow will already have gotten even higher :)

U

Underwatercuber

Seriously though, can you imagine how crazy it will be when we reach a level in MBLD where one will need to actually consider absurds like "double OH" in order to try and improve?
I don't think that such a thing would really help since you would need some insane concentration and its probably faster overall to solve the 2 cubes TH instead of OH especially with the M S and E moves for edge comms

U

Underwatercuber

I am 100% positive that this is just random pic of 46 solved cubes, not an actual attempt.
That's pretty sure. Either he is trolling by hinting at a 46 or he actually did. I think he's trolling but hinting at 46+ at worlds