• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Vote and discuss] Who will beat Maskow's 41/41 first?

Who(except Maskow) will beat 41/41 officially?

• Total voters

h2f

Premium Member
WCA
2014PACE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Read the second of his points rather than just answering in a snarky way to make yourself feel superior.

But guys - he really quitted for some time. For example - he said he didnt practice mbld by whole 2016. And the last attempt over 41 was in 2015. Since than he practiced a lot other memory sports. I cant wait his results in upcoming competitions because I know he is serious about it. During Polish Champs in 2015 he did 26/32 and it wasnt serious. :)

WCA
2015ALEK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think that kamil (40/43 in 58.06) has a pretty good chance too, since he has some MBLD competitions coming up too.

Though I do hope that Mark gets it since he has been one of the best. first second to sup 30 points was pretty cool.
Also, I've seen him compete in person before too.
Oh, forgot about Kamil. Added him to the poll!