• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Void cube sticker mod?

Gerry

I just want to make sure that I'm not missing an important part of the definition of a void cube. I haven't seen many of them out there.

Is it just that there is no centers? Or is there something I am missing that defines the void cube.

I ask because that would be the easiest sticker mod ever. Remove the center stickers. or replace the center stickers, with the color of your choice. Like make all the centers purple or something.

Reactions: qwr

PiKeeper

WCA
2021KLIN02
Technically that would qualify as a void cube, but the point is usually to have a cube designed in a unique way to show off on your shelf, not to be the best possible speedcube. I also don't know if that would be legal for UWRs or other void cube speedsolving things.

vidcapper

I find the void cube, or more specially the parity, mystifying! HTF can the cube tell, when you are solving it the exact same way as any other 3x3?? :p