• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] Feliks and Mats G Perms Fingertricks

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Guys, in theese videos I show you the fingertricks used by Mats and Feliks. I had seen them from walkthrough and official/unofficial solves, slowing down the video.

I cannot add 2 videos at the same time so next video is in next post.

Thats It :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I didn't watch the one with Mats' G perms, but it's shorter than the one with Feliks' algs, so I'm guessing you only had one alg for each case too... are you sure they only use one alg for each case?

YouTube
Visit Channel
I didn't watch the one with Mats' G perms, but it's shorter than the one with Feliks' algs, so I'm guessing you only had one alg for each case too... are you sure they only use one alg for each case?
I am not sure but their main algs are these only. I will probably make a updated video in future as I learn of more. I am pretty sure Mats dosent use any other G perms apart from them.

Interesting...Did you get the algorithms from them personally, or did you use another source?
I just slowed down the video and saw what they were doing with the cube.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Aha yeah I've changed my algs for G perms now, I don't use the Gd or Gc in this video anymore - I use mats' algs.
Yay my idol. Oh, then I have to make a updated video. Thanks Feliks :D
I wanted to ask, do you know algs from y2 angle for Ga and Gb perm like you showed in your latest G perm video? That G Perm is very cool indeed. Thanks for the alg :)

The lighting on Felik's video is a bit dark, hard to see, whereas for Mats's, video the lighting is very good !

I really like how Mats do his Gc Perm, very fast !

R2 F2 R U2 R U2 R' F R U R' U' R' F R2
Sorry for the lightining. I was doing Feliks video at night and Mats video at day time. I will keep this in mind for my future videos :)

Last edited: