• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

V-Cubes!

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I might get them now!
My research class is paying me $6*120 over the summer and got a $100 check from school for highest Physics average. That should be enough for a few.
:)

I might get them now!
My research class is paying me $6*120 over the summer and got a $100 check from school for highest Physics average. That should be enough for a few.
:)

You get money from your school for being the best at a subject?

I'd be rich by now. :(

cpt.Justice

WCA
2009HOVE01
Do you expect the 7x7x7 to become a popular event at competitions? Don't you need to be totally pro to get a sub 6-minute time? :)
How is the standard color-scheme on the V-cubes btw? I would hate restickering the 7x7x7 :p

Last edited:

ROOT

hopefully since they come out very close to my birthday, if i have more money to spend after i get my brother spore, i would get one 5x5,one 6x6 and one 7x7. Since hearing about how durable they are i dont see the need to get multiple.

after i get the 2-5 blind relay down (wont be hard especially because 2 2x2, 3 3x3, and i 4x4 isnt hard) im going for the 2-6 then 2-7 blind relay. also i love my rubiks 5x5, it wont be bad to have another one of higher quality

Swoncen

Birthday

My birthday is on 14'th of june and everyone asks me what I would like to have but I don't have any wishes but the 3 cubes from v-cubes. I hope they'll be out soon. Anyway, I don't know where they deliver it from. I'm from Austria and I found some information that it's from greece. Is that right?

Swoncen

cube4u

I asked the guy from cube4u if he will sell them too if they are available and he said that he will try to get them as soon as possible from v-cubes. So I think cube4u will sell them also when they are available.

Jai

WCA
2007GAMB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anybody else notice the new 6x6 and 7x7 section on Cube4You? It's empty, but it means the guy will either definitely be getting V Cubes early, to be available for pre-order, or he's just very excited about the September release :p

LarsN

WCA
2008NIEL01
I'm keeping my hopes up that we'll be able to get hold on the cubes before september. After all, the site states that in june we can pre-order and own the cubes. That could mean anything, so I'm being optimistic about it.