• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

V-CUBE Spiel 2010 competition, Essen

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
V-CUBE Spiel 2010 competition in Essen, Germany.

This competition will soon be announced at the WCA website.

October 23 and 24.
The 2nd V-CUBE competition will be held during the Spiel 2010 toy fair in Essen. This is the first time this competition will also be an official WCA competition, organized by V-CUBES, Sébastien Auroux (also delegate) and myself.

On Saturday (23rd) there will be all normal events (5x5, 6x6, 7x7). There Will be 2 rounds of 6 and 7 and even 3 rounds for 5x5 during this day.

On Sunday (24th) there will be the unofficial V-CUBE illusion event during the whole day.

The three winners of all categories will receive V-Cubes (of their choice). All registered competitors and guests will get free drinks and free sandwiches. If you have more questions, please feel free to write a mail to [email protected] or [email protected] or ask in this thread.

Registration can be done here: http://cube.hackvalue.de/vc10/s/en
Be quick because we don't have much space at the stand and therefore have a limited amount (45) of competitors!

September 21 update:
V-CUBES offers some specials for all competitors existing of:
A gift pack containing:
- a V-cube shirt
- a V-cube keychain
- a V-cube hat
- every competitor will get a brand new nxn six colored V-CUBE (not 5x5, 6x6, 7x7) when they release it
- All registered competitors will get a free drink and a sandwich

Last edited:

Yes We Can!

WCA
2009DIEC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I definitely won't come. It's just to stressful and not worth the relatively long journey for me... Even though I could use a new black V5 :p
Erik, can I buy one of the ones you're gonna win? :D

The 2nd V-CUBE competition will be held during the Spiel 2010 toy fair in Essen. This is the first time this competition will also be an official WCA competition, organized by V-CUBES, Sébastien Auroux (also delegate) and myself.

But last year it was also official, just part of the Essen Open?1

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I definitely won't come. It's just to stressful and not worth the relatively long journey for me... Even though I could use a new black V5 :p
Erik, can I buy one of the ones you're gonna win? :D

But last year it was also official, just part of the Essen Open?1

Then it was part of the German Nationals, this is the 2nd time V-cube holds it on their own as a separate competition.

maggot

http://cube.hackvalue.de/vc10/s/en/competitors said:
Participation is open to anyone who can reach the minimum required times of an event

Maximum times might be better :)

lol.. i was going to contest this as minimum AND maximum do nothing for the sentence since a "low" time is implied. but you can have your win pochmann!

fw

Small update on the website: All competitors will receive a gift pack, including a new, soon to be released, V-Cube type.

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
News update:
- All registered competitors will get a free drink and a free sandwich.
- Every competitor will receive a gift pack containing: a V-CUBE shirt, keychain, hat and get a brand new nxn sized coloured V-CUBE (not 5,6,7) when it will be released. This should be around Christmas or latest at February 2011

Last edited:

Reisen Bunny

WCA
2008hems01
YouTube
Visit Channel
213ni2u.jpg