• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Vårgårda Open June 18-19 (Sweden)

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Yes I am thinking about trying myself on 13 cubes (ER), I am quite sure Daniel Shep will do the same. Having two shots would be very nice. If it is on separate days :) During Megaminx for example ^^

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes I am thinking about trying myself on 13 cubes (ER), I am quite sure Daniel Shep will do the same. Having two shots would be very nice. If it is on separate days :) During Megaminx for example ^^
1 attempt is already more stress that I like, but sure I'd probably do a 2nd attempt if it was allowed and if I find the time

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Oh did not know you felt like that about it, sorry for speaking on your behalf. I do not get tired of BLD so I sometimes forget that it must be straining to do 2 big MBLD attempts, 4BLD and 5BLD all in two days. You really do get mindblown, I think :p

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh did not know you felt like that about it, sorry for speaking on your behalf. I do not get tired of BLD so I sometimes forget that it must be straining to do 2 big MBLD attempts, 4BLD and 5BLD all in two days. You really do get mindblown, I think :p
I don't really enjoy doing bld solves much - it's only ever the feeling afterwards that made me kind of like it a while back. And the 'pressure' of knowing that if all goes well an ER is waiting, makes it worse! If 2 attempts are offered for separate days I'll do 2 attempts, but I just can't promise to enjoy the 2 hours :)

Pitzu

WCA
2005KOCZ01
Hi everyone,

I booked a room at the hostel (the venue) and Claes confirmed that it is a 2 bed room. I'll arrive on Friday and leave on Monday.
If somebody wants to share that room with me, please contact me!

MrMoney

WCA
2009SULE01
Morten Arborg, Hilmar Magnusson and me & my wife are arriving tomorrow in the evening =) We have to buy some trays of Battery, Urge, Red Bull and candy to keep our sugar up ^^

England-people, when are you arriving?