• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] [UWR] 7x7 BLD - 19:41.42

CyanSandwich

WCA
2013NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ayyy you finally got it

now get 2-7BLD UWR sub-hour
That wouldn't be out of reach, but I need to get back to practicing BLD events that are actually official lol.
Memo awesome, execution without fault but reaction needs some work!

Simply stunning :)
Thanks. Yeah, I forgot to mention that my reactions are always 100% certified garbage. I was happier than I looked.

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
yay you did it! Congrats! Also, this song <3
Just wondering: will you ever learn fingertricks or you are going to wristturn always? You can barely improve your execution this way.

CyanSandwich

WCA
2013NELS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
yay you did it! Congrats! Also, this song <3
Just wondering: will you ever learn fingertricks or you are going to wristturn always? You can barely improve your execution this way.
I think I found Netsky through your 7BLD video :)
Yeah, I'll probably work on it with speedsolving 7x7 practice.
There's also a lot of time to be saved in reducing pauses and improving algs. I still haven't learned full 3-style, but that'll be easier to learn and practice with 4+5BLD.