• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2016 - July 29 - 31, Portland, Oregon

Justin Baek

WCA
2015BAEK02
I was at US Nationals 2016 for all 3 days and on the 2nd, I bought a Shengshou Aurora Megaminx, but I don't know if someone stole it or if I lost it myself. If any of you that went to US Nats has a extra SS Aurora Mega that is not yours, please let me know.
Also, a black one

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Did anyone happen to find a black moyu pyraminx? I lost it on sunday. If you happen to live in the bay area I'd be happy to meet up and get the puzzle back, otherwise I'll wait until the magnet Moyu pyraminx comes out.

ToastyKen

WCA
2012LUKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey so I noticed traffic on this thread during the comp was a lot lower than in previous years. Is there some other place people are chatting about comps more these days?