• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2015 -- July 31 - August 2, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

WCA
2010DONA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why is it being held at one of the most expensive resorts in the US? Especially because a lot of the current cubing community are younger fellows, it doesn't make sense. Count me out.

D

Deleted member 19792

Sometimes families don't fly out just for a competition. They will normally do something after the competition, such as have fun at the city for a bit. People aren't going to go to the resort JUST for the competition.

Tim Reynolds

Premium Member
WCA
2005REYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registration closes in 11 days. Don't forget to register and pay online if you're planning to compete!

If you don't live on the east coast, remember to check what time registration closes in your time zone. 9 PM for people in California, not midnight. No exceptions for people who don't understand how time zones work!

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
I'm going. What? It's just one state over! :D I can proudly say that I'm competing in all events (except for 7x7, Feet, FMC and all of the BLD ones) and I'm practicing all of them.