• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2014 - Jersey City, New Jersey - August 1-3, 2014

WinWizard

I cannot seem to create a cubing usa account and have contacted the webmaster of the site numerous times without any luck. Is there another way to register??

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
Las Vegas is dry heat which is a lot more bearable. Plus if you wanted to you could go the entire weekend without stepping outside.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
In case you're wondering about Spain's FMC comp count: 2007SANC01

This shows how stupid awarding WRs in FMC and 3BLD means is. I'm sure if means existed when he competed he would have multiple. Changing the event completely changes how it's competed in.

He has inspired me to get a 69 move solution any time I compete in FMC. I haven't yet, I'm going to the first time I get a chance.

Wouldn't that be too efficient for you to manage?

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
This shows how stupid awarding WRs in FMC and 3BLD means is. I'm sure if means existed when he competed he would have multiple. Changing the event completely changes how it's competed in.

Wouldn't that be too efficient for you to manage?

Not if I get an hour to plan a solution.

If I go through slowly I'm pretty sure I could make a 69 mover.

Last edited:

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, I am looking for someone that has a room at the Ramada that would want a roommate. Because the Ramada is completely booked, I would really appreciate it if I could room with someone at the Ramada. If you are interested please send me a private message on here or facebook.

D

Deleted member 19792

I am praying that everything is confirmed for me to go to this. (Just .01 points in French 3IT and I get a 90 rounded up!!)

I still think that thwere should be a states/provinces relay though :)

cubefanatic

WCA
2014WAGE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was wondering if anybody from Virginia or anybody who will be passing through will be able to carpool. I would chip in for gas and maybe be able to lend a puzzle or two. Please let me know ASAP so I can get registered before prices for events start going up. Thanks.