• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Unofficial Maryland Competition

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
No he just made the page, he's not going. Are you?

I'll come if Bob comes. Maybe we can talk and he can consider delegatifying me. That way we can have more Virginia/Maryland/DC/North Carolina comps. If he isn't, the I'm not sure yet. I need to talk to some friends who live up there and see if they'll be available that day to meet up. I honestly have no idea though. Part of me thinks I will, but part of me thinks I won't. lol

You hit the nail on the head.

You should come! It'll be fun. ;) I bet you can't beat me!

Last edited:

bluecloe45

WCA
2010COHE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
One thing Bob/Tim
On the psych sheet, it says my 2x2 average is 5.10
Its actually 3.69

Edit: All the stats are wrong.

That's not true at all. Why would you make such an assumption with no evidence to back it up? Cornell is planned for April 21. Brown is planned for May 19. Captain's Cove is planned for May 26. There are also tentative competitions in the works for June through August in South Jersey, West Chester PA, North Carolina, and Washington DC.

Just because there aren't competitions announced does not mean there are no competitions planned.

Gogogogogo DC

Last edited by a moderator:

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I bet I could.

Oh, wait, did you mean at cubing?

I don't care. We could race at 4x4, 5x5, pyraminx, square-1, and 3bld, as my averages in those are close to yours. We could race 3x3 if you want to win at something (although I'm sure you can beat me at most of those). Or we could race and see who gets to the competition venue first. Or who leaves first. Or who wins first.
I bet you can't beat me at anything! (That's a challenge!)

I'm begging you! Literally, I'm on my hands and knees on the floor as I type this (perhaps that's because my table is messy so I have to be on the floor, but whatever).
Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well Bob could sign up! For real this time instead of just getting our hopes up and then crushing all of our hopes and dreams because the AWESOME Bob Burton wasn't ACTUALLY coming.
@Bob, if you want, you can beat me while we are there! It just wouldn't be the same without you...
But I'd like to warn you that I am a 3rd Kyu Brown belt in Shotokan karate.

I'm still begging you... Please?

Last edited:

Ickathu

WCA
2011MERT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know. If it was, then I wouldn't feel like I had given him a fair warning. hehe

Oh, by the way, where are the results displayed after the competition is over? Will they be on the competition page, or somewhere else?

Edit: Boom. Invisitext is now invisible.
Replace "white" in ' COLOR="white" ' with "FAFAFA" and your invisitext is the same color as the background.

Last edited:

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm bringing a couple of cubes that I'd consider trading, if anyone's interested.

I don't know where the results would be posted apart from this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: