• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Unofficial competition in Los Angeles

MrData

WCA
2008TURN02
YouTube
Visit Channel

ianini

WCA
2009JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here is the schedule. This is not to be followed exactly, which is the reasons for many rough time estimates.
Starts at 10:15

1. Arrive and warm-up

2. 2x2 round 1 (Average of 5)

3. 3x3 round 1 (Average of 5)

4. 4x4 round 1 (Mean of 3)

5. 5x5 round 1 (Average of 5)

6. OH round 1 (Average of 5)

7. Lunch 12:30ish

7.5. Clock round 1 (Average of 5)

8. 2x2 round 2 (Average of 5)

9. 3x3 round 2 (Average of 5)

10. 4x4 round 2 (Mean of 3)

11. OH round 2 (Average of 5)

12. Team BLD (Best of 2)

13. 2x2 round 3 (Average of 5)

14. 3x3 round 3 (Average of 5)

If anyone wants more events, just ask and they will most likely be added. Post below if your going, because I want a estimate of how may people are going.

Last edited:

ianini

WCA
2009JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel

ianini

WCA
2009JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think i'll be able to go. If i do lets do team bld together again ian.

Definitely. I'll practice clock so we'll have a round of team BLD and a round of clock.
You should make clock average of 5. Hopefully we can do better than a 2:59 team bld solve this time. Who else is going?

Ok, I'll change that. Right now; you, me, and most of the people that have posted in this thread. Steven is contacting more people and hopefully they all will come.

WCA
2008NADU01

Definitely. I'll practice clock so we'll have a round of team BLD and a round of clock.
You should make clock average of 5. Hopefully we can do better than a 2:59 team bld solve this time. Who else is going?

Ok, I'll change that. Right now; you, me, and most of the people that have posted in this thread. Steven is contacting more people and hopefully they all will come.
okay good. Hopefully more people can come. Can you scramble clock?

ianini

WCA
2009JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel

I have just recently achieved that skill from the clocking gods. Still kind of slow though.

WCA
2008NADU01

I have just recently achieved that skill from the clocking gods. Still kind of slow though.
Okay ill help you scramble then. I can scramble kinda fast

ianini

WCA
2009JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel

Thanks. Contact more people and see if they want to come.

WCA
2008NADU01

There's really nobody i can contact. Did anyone steven contact say they could come?

ianini

WCA
2009JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel

There's really nobody i can contact. Did anyone steven contact say they could come?
I don't know. Try talking to him. I'm just going to contact Marco etc. and see if they can come.

WCA
2008NADU01

I don't know. Try talking to him. I'm just going to contact Marco etc. and see if they can come.
Okay cool. Hopefully Marco can come.