• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Open 2012

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Chris: where do you want picking up from specifically?
Kir: I'm still trying to find out if there will be two more spaces. There's definitely one space available for you.

Actually, I have a better idea. If you park in one of the places along here, I can get there pretty easily and its not inside the uni so it will be accesible at any time: http://goo.gl/maps/7jNlW
Just let me know what time you'll be picking up and I'll be there a bit before then to make sure you can find me. Also, I'll PM you my mobile number.

conn9

WCA
2012TALB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone have an old/spare square-1 I could borrow for my event? I kept putting off ordering it for the comp and now it's too late. I'll be very slow, so it will only be for two solves and then I'll give it straight back.

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm pretty sure daniel has done it, but I don't think we'll find out until the day. :/ I could do with knowing a couple aswell, so I can plan out 4bld times.

Same, there's quite a few going for bigBLD's this time. I think my 4BLD is no issue as i can do that whenever sub 10-ish, its my 5BLD that i worry about, half hour is quite a time slot

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
BTW whoever it was aking about an F2, I've got a black and a white one, if you want to buy either let me know.

so, friday were meeting in the canteen below the university library at half 3ish?correct?