• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Open 2012

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone may borrow my white SS pyraminx as long as we're in different groups. The same goes with my other puzzles if you're interested. I wont speak for everyone else but this applies to pretty much any competition I'm competing in. Just take care of my puzzles :p

Rob, I'm borrowing that pyraminx if you dont mind, and we're not in the same group, thanks :)

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We're going to be using cubecomps for live results. I'd appreciate it if someone could quick make a banner today/tomorrow. Doesn't have to be anything special - just say UK Open 2012 or something. I should be a GIF file of 700x96 pixels with dark blue background (RGB = #000022). Any volunteers?

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have an insanely good V5 and a pretty decent V5, black and white plastic respectively, if I'm not using the good one, it's up for use. :p
Otherwise, the white one will be sat at my table, so feel free to use it if it's good enough for you. :p
I can lend you a good 2x2 aswell, Eastsheen are kinda out-dated now, haha. :p

Side note: All my cubes besides my mains are up for sale (there's a lot of cubes).

Bring 'em! I might buy one of the V5 off you. :) 5x5 Multi BLD time~

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I bought a 5x5 from Lithuania on Ebay and a 4x4, 3x3 and 2x2 from Lightake on the 18th of September and they still havent arrived.

I wouldn't be worrying about the LighTake package yet. Their free shipping is terrible and over priced. I ordered on the 30th August, they shipped on the 3rd September. I arrived home to a PO ticket today and that's not unusual. If you order from them in December good luck getting it before Easter.

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
it may just be stupidly inconsistent ^^; )

I have probably ordered a dozen times from them and they average well over a month to reach England.
When I ordered in December it really did take the best part of 3 months for the package to arrive.

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have probably ordered a dozen times from them and they average well over a month to reach England.
When I ordered in December it really did take the best part of 3 months for the package to arrive.

i didn't have a problem with them but with the way you's are going, it makes 51morefun look good, well tbh i've never had a problem with either although the lightake stuff is crap.

Little question, did rowe hessler break any rules in his OH beer solve? i'm thinking of something along the same lines but i don't want to be punished for it. And i think if i do well in BLD i might do an OHBLD for my last one, just for lols