• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Championship 2016 - 4-6 November - Bristol, UK

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Wow, that was quick, thanks!. I'm surprised I got any PBs this comp, considering my amount of practice for most events was next to zero since Irish Nationals.

Thanks once again to the delegates and organisers for the comp, I had a very nice time, it was mostly more enjoyable than last year's UK champs. Not that there was anything bad about 2015's, it's just, you know.

And congratulations to Alex Lau for regaining this Champion status, as well as everyone else who just became a UK champion in something!

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Was great to make first nationals for the first time since 2011 and wow how the event has grown. I tried to mention it to as many of you as possible but excellent organisation of the event by the whole team of delegates and staff. It was run brilliantly.

A mixed bag for me. Largely disappointing results across the board was completely cancelled out by meeting friends old and new. Great to get so many mature cubers who are regular on the thread here in one place and great to meet up with some cubers I had not seen for 4-5 years as well as meet some new faces.

Thanks all and see you at UKC 2017 :)

deadcat

Apologies for the necro. Does anyone have footage or reconstructions of Alex Lau's solves?

Trunkman (the guy who was filming for standupmaths) had the whole final recorded. That would probably be the best quality.