• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Championship 2016 - 4-6 November - Bristol, UK

BillyRain

Premium Member
WCA
2012JEFF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Copied from FB:

## ARTWORK COMPETITION ##

Design a logo for this years Championship!!

If your design is chosen, it will be widely featured at the competition and will also be printed on all of the T-Shirts!!

The winning designer will get FREE REGISTRATION for the competition!

Don't worry if you are not a wiz in Photoshop, hand drawn designs can easily be digitalized.

Either submit your designs here or email them to [email protected]!

mark49152

Premium Member
WCA
2015RIVE05
YouTube
Visit Channel
What's the plan for judges for MBLD? Usually I ask someone in advance. This time, anyone there on Friday is going to be competing themselves. Or organising, and I doubt the organisers will be able to judge everyone...

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys, Mollerz wanted to submit a logo for the contest but was too shy, so I said I would post it for him, please no bully.

Clock_Champs.jpg

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I feel like any submissions from this point onward are pointless but I just had a thought of something like this (done less terribly, perhaps with the full event name next to it, not in paint, and with a better shade of blue and not blurple)

UKC mockup.png

Shaky Hands

Premium Member
WCA
2015NICH04
YouTube
Visit Channel
What's the plan for judges for MBLD? Usually I ask someone in advance. This time, anyone there on Friday is going to be competing themselves. Or organising, and I doubt the organisers will be able to judge everyone...

I'm sure someone else is better-placed to confirm, but I'm assuming the hope is that as people can't do both MBLD and FMC that the FMC competitors will judge MBLD...

... unless the reason no one can do both these events is that they're happening at the same time, in which case I have no idea. :)

bubbagrub

WCA
2013COPP01