• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

UK Championship 2015

Christmas

YouTube
Visit Channel
Woo, less than five days to go!

I'm willing to sell a few of my cubes that I haven't used in awhile for a considerably cheap price, if anyone wants them. All black and regular sized, unless specified:

-Moyu Aolong v2
-White 54mm Moyu AoLong v1
-DaYan Guhong v2
-DaYan Zhanchi
-Transparent Stickerless YJ YuLong
-Moyu WeiSu 4x4
-Shengshou 4x4
-Shengshou 5x5
-A whole load of 3x3 stickers in various colour schemes.

He means 5x5 stickers, I believe.
Tyler can I find you on Sunday and see what you are selling.
Thanks!

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
Oh dear I got a linear 31. This does not look good. Let me see if I could have taken second place. WHY DID MY PARENTS HAVE TO GO TO DINNER???

EDIT: A 30 and I haven't even tried the inverse yet. I got a lucky insertion though.

Last edited:

Hssandwich

WCA
2013SAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Skewb :(

Finals:

All going well and Eli got a 2.25 on the last solve. When I did it, I got a 2.48... BUT... A corner cap came off at it hit the table, resulting in a DNF. This meant that the average wasn't sub 4 and I didn't have a good single. ;(

Then 4BLD:

3 centres, 3 wings and 2 twisted corners

DJ4Y

WCA
2015DHIR02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got no problem filming your rounds. I'll be needing as much footage as possible for my video.

Thanks a bunch man, where can I find you tomorrow?
Also theres the chance we have the same group where filming may be difficult or impossible in which case I don't mind at all especially since it will interfere with you and your solves.

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok so this is a really bad attempt at dnf redemption.

I didn't know where I did wrong with multi, I think I'll stuck at 8 points for a few more comps. Spent too much time in FMC so not enough time in bigbld, did a little sprint during 5bld, pretty sure my memo is right is just execution error due to nerves.

I have no more goals in this comps.