• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Type F vs F-II

FI is superior in my book. Heavier (doesn't feel like it's going to break), cuts corners on par with FII but does it smoother (with less of that popping into place), and locks less. The FII is faster, though. But the FI actually feels like a cube while the FII is like holding something incredibly fragile.

Radcuber

Type F2s feel so orgasmic! I got mine from eBay too and it turns and feels like a DREAM. Then I put wd-40 brand "3 in 1 silicone spray" in it and messed it up :( It's ok now but not as good as it used to be, you can't get CRC or Jigaloo where I am, or if you order it online shipping is EXPENSIVE! It's annoying D:< Don't know what Type Fs feel like so I can't really put in any input about Type Fs.

Radcuber

Type F2s feel so orgasmic! I got mine from eBay too and it turns and feels like a DREAM. Then I put wd-40 brand "3 in 1 silicone spray" in it and messed it up :( It's ok now but not as good as it used to be, you can't get CRC or Jigaloo where I am, or if you order it online shipping is EXPENSIVE! It's annoying D:< Don't know what Type Fs feel like so I can't really put in any input about Type Fs.