• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TV appearance with BLD solve by Federico Soldati

Freddy88

Hi Everybody,

a couple of weeks ago I was on the National Swiss TV and I showed some memory tricks.

In the first video I solve a Rubik's cube looking (Yeah, I know, I'm pretty slow :)...) and then I solved it BLD. I can promise you I felt amazingly under pressure with all that people and cams.
Anyway, in the second video I memorized 40 digits with PA method.
For BLD I used M2-Old pochmann.

Thank you for watching and have a nice day!

Federico Soldati

Last edited by a moderator:

Swoncen

Wow, I think it is very hard to concentrate on a blind solve with someone telling you how much time it already took..

Freddy88

Thank you everybody.
It was very difficult to stay concentrated but I managed to do it :).
Theoretically I've even beaten my official BLD PB. :)

At the moment I've a small problem with WGM that took away the sound of the video because of that lord of the rings intro...any tips?

Freddy

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
Thank you everybody.
It was very difficult to stay concentrated but I managed to do it :).
Theoretically I've even beaten my official BLD PB. :)

At the moment I've a small problem with WGM that took away the sound of the video because of that lord of the rings intro...any tips?

Freddy
Do you have video editing software? If so, cut the audio up until the intro music stops, then upload again.

Freddy88

Hi everybody, I tried to fix the audio of the first video.

Could somebody tell me please if the audio works immediately as the video is played (I mean, the first buffer should put immediately the sound as the people is speaking)? I would be happy it the problem was definitely fixed.

Thank you