• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Trading cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomZ

Nobody is going to make you an offer if all you have to show us is a low resolution video (by which we can't judge the quality of the build) of some unstickered puzzles.

Try first finishing your builds and making a few good pictures, and then get back to us to arrange your trades. Noone can possibly take you seriously if you have nothing to show.

Didn't we already explain you this at TP?...

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nobody is going to make you an offer if all you have to show us is a low resolution video (by which we can't judge the quality of the build) of some unstickered puzzles.

Try first finishing your builds and making a few good pictures, and then get back to us to arrange your trades. Noone can possibly take you seriously if you have nothing to show.

Stickers would be needed, but I have no problem trading a black and a white V5 for one of each

Kickflip1993

WCA
2009GUGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Stickers would be needed, but I have no problem trading a black and a white V5 for one of each

I already have a V5 white, but a black one would be nice.
The trajbers octahedron is not perfect, but nice.
How about a Trajbers Octahedron for a black V5

Status
Not open for further replies.