• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[traded for]Looking to trade for a Moyu Weilong GTS gen 1

WCA
2016DRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I lost mine and I miss it so much so let me know if you have one fore trade, these are the cubes I am trading!!
1.Mofan 2x2x3
2. Shenshou 5x5
3. QiYi Warrior sm (Has light magnets and is set up with compound x, silk, and weight 3)
Thank you in advanced!
Also one more thing, if you have a different colored one, let me know and if it had white primary/internals, then it is a done deal.

Attachments

• IMG_4707.jpeg
    IMG_4707.jpeg
    820.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4708.jpeg
    IMG_4708.jpeg
    947.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    945.7 KB · Views: 4

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I lost mine and I miss it so much so let me know if you have one fore trade, these are the cubes I am trading!!
1.Mofan 2x2x3
2. Shenshou 5x5
3. QiYi Warrior sm (Has light magnets and is set up with compound x, silk, and weight 3)
Thank you in advanced!
Also one more thing, if you have a different colored one, let me know and if it had white primary/internals, then it is a done deal.
Cubezz does have them in black, go check it out!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NevEr_QeyX Buy, Sell, Trade 2
Lordpaxin Buy, Sell, Trade 2
Lordpaxin Buy, Sell, Trade 3
Lordpaxin Buy, Sell, Trade 3
I Buy, Sell, Trade 0